Cauliflower is among the tastiest of the brassica family. Having a reputation of being difficult to grow, the new earlier varieties have enabled home gardeners to grow them successfully in the early spring or fall.
After citrus fruits, cauliflower is your next best source for vitamin C. It is also high in fiber, folic acid and potassium. Although well-known for their snowy white curds, colored cauliflower (lime green, purple and orange) are becoming very popular.
- DePurple (Cauliflower/purple)
Starting at CAD $7.75Item #: 51Y
- Cheddar (Cauliflower/orange)
Starting at CAD $7.75Item #: 51J
- Verdi (Cauliflower/apple green)
Starting at CAD $7.50Item #: 51W
- Graffitti (Cauliflower/purple)
Starting at CAD $7.75Item #: 51D
- Vitaverde (Cauliflower/green)
Starting at CAD $7.00Item #: 51X
- Orbit (Cauliflower/lime green)
Starting at CAD $7.50Item #: 51T