For reasons of exclusivity in the US we cannot offer the first two buying sku's for peppers and tomatoes, we apologize for the inconvenience.
The tomato was cultivated first as an ornamental or curiosity plant and thought by many to be poisonous, like its relative, the deadly nightshade.
Tomatoes were introduced to North America from Europe.Thomas Jefferson is known to have raised them at Monticello in 1781. They have become one of the top selling vegetables in the country and there are literally hundreds of different tomato varieties. Extremely low in calories, they are rich in vitamins A and C, beta-carotene and potassium, as well as a great source of fundamental antioxidants, such as lycopene, tomatoes are said to be one of the most healthy and beneficial foods.
Items 1-9 of 95
- Mariana VFFN (Hybrid Paste Tomato/untreated)
Starting at USD $29.95Item #: UT332X
- Red Deuce VFF/TMV (Hybrid Bush Tomato Pellets)
Starting at USD $111.46Item #: P333R
- Roadster VFF/TSWV (Hybrid Bush Tomato)
Starting at USD $67.15Item #: 330E
- Supremo VFFF/BLS (Hybrid Plum Tomato)
Starting at USD $56.38Item #: P338A
- Midnight Snack (Hybrid Cherry Tomato/untreated)
Starting at USD $59.05Item #: UT330D
- Mountain Honey (Hybrid Cocktail Tomato)
Starting at USD $252.00Item #: 330A
- Sweet 100 (Hybrid Cherry Tomato)
Starting at USD $133.60Item #: 407
- Ultra Sweet VFT (Hybrid Staking Tomato)
Starting at USD $2.70Item #: 343A
- Ultrasonic VFT (Hybrid Staking Tomato)
Starting at USD $2.70Item #: 333A